JGRASS AND BEEGIS - PROJECT STATUS REPORT
Since its migration to the uDig framework the JGrass team has always pushed to get more and more merged into the core of uDig.
The latest extraction of the GIS processing power into the JGrasstools library, the effort to put the GRASS raster drivers into the geotools project, the migration of the main data services, grass rasters and netcdf data, into the uDig core are prove of this ongoing evolution.
This presentation aims to give a picture of the current status of the JGrass project and its mobile mapping extensions BeeGIS:
* a review of the new models implemented in the current versions
* the connection to the ramadda data repository
* the new netcdf data visualization tools (gridded and non gridded)
* the new style editor features for geologists
* the new form editor for the construction of data forms for data surveying
* new tools created for lidar data analysis
Andrea Antonello - HydroloGIS S.r.l.
Silvia Franceschi - HydroloGIS S.r.l.